Sunday, January 15, 2012

I'm Alive!!!

                           


After almost a year of no blogging, I have decided to give it another try! What changed my stubborn mind you might ask? I recently made the horrible 21st century decision to get an iphone (4, not 4S!)...which means i can now have a camera with me wherever I go. All my other cameras are vintage or antique - meaning they require film and several minutes to set up one shot - making them not so convenient for everyday snapshots and such. So, between the regular phone camera and the instagram program (which I am ashamed to admit that I have somewhat taken a liking to) I can now take pictures wherever I go and - more importantly- have something to show on this blog other than photos taken from the internet or at home. Horray! So without further ado, here are a few random pictures for your vieweing pleasure:

  My 1940s Fiesta Ware set...an xmas gift from my parents! I love it so much.





  A few random photos of the small vintage boutique I work at.




For those of you who haven't spent too much time in tattoo shops, I shall explain these two tattoos. Every year on Friday the 13th it's tradition for a lot of tattoo shops to do $13 friday the 13th tattoos. There will be a sheet of flash - a bunch of small tattoo designs drawn up for customers to choose from - all with a friday the 13th theme. I always thought this tradition was a bit silly, but when I saw the sheet of flash that the artists at my shop drew up for the day, I decided a 4 leaf clover would be perfect for the tiny spot by my elbow. My boyfriend got a skull on the inside of his bicep.

No comments:

Post a Comment