Sunday, March 27, 2011

Completely Irrelevant Post

Today is yet another sick day for me...surprise surprise! Things have been so hectic lately that I haven't really done anything "post-worthy"-well, with the exception of plenty of ebay/etsy searching, but I feel like posting photos of things that I do not even own more than once in a while gets a bit tedious and repetitive.

 ~The rest of this post is completely unrelated to the rest of my blog and may cause your mouth to start watering uncontrollably~


HOWEVER, I did have the most amazing meal EVER yesterday! We went to The Crooked Tree (a wonderful little creperie) and although it was very naughty, ordered the sweet crepe special: The S'mores Crepe! It was composed of melted Belgian chocolate, homemade marshmallows, and tons of graham cracker. There really is nothing better!!!


Always,
Ruby B.

No comments:

Post a Comment