Monday, March 28, 2011

Today Was A Waste Of Makeup!

Today is day three of the worst cold ever. I woke up feeling about 30% better, put myself together and went to class.....and then the second I got to class started getting "the chills" and my voice almost completely disappeared. Of course, it had to be my one class where the professor is a giant bastard who hates me and gave me a hard time for leaving. Too bad!


Anyway, when I arrived back home there were a few lovelies waiting for me in my mailbox...as if they knew I was in desperate need of a pick-me-up!

A lovely new bullet bra, a bunch of new stockings, and some hair flowers! (Because my collection of 5 million hair flowers just isn't enough!)

Hopefully I will have something much more exciting to blog about once I am better...

Always,
Ruby B.

No comments:

Post a Comment