Saturday, February 19, 2011

First Post!

Hello World,

After a year of much debate about whether  or not to start a blog, I have finally decided to give it a shot. I have been following numerous vintage blogs for a while now and feel like it could be a great way to A) be productive in my spare time B) document a little bit of my life - as I always fail to keep up with journal entries or taking vernacular photographs - and C) organize and vocalize some of my thoughts, which are seemingly uninteresting to others who's interests do not include historical accuracy, 19th-20th century history and vintage snobbery (though I am not really a snob, just a well read enthusiast). I don't know how long I will be able to keep this blog going for, but for now I aim to add new posts at least a few times a week. These may include anything from vintage/antique finds, drawn out rants about absolutely anything and everything, found photos, current projects and events, music and movie reviews, tutorials, and the like...all for the love of vintage, of course!

Always,

Ruby B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment