Monday, February 21, 2011

Ruby The Tattood Lady

I CONSTANTLY have people telling me that I would look so much nicer without all my tattoos, or that "tattoos don't go with vintage," but they are wrong I tell you! Wrong! People must think that tattoos were invented in the 80's! I love my tattoos (well, except a few that I got under-aged...) and I think they are just as important to my outward appearance as my floral dresses and bakelite jewelery. Most of them are even vintage inspired or taken straight from antique flash...so how they do not go well with vintage is beyond me.


Here are a few tattood beauties:










And the "Original" Tattood Lady (as she liked to call herself):



Always,
Ruby B.

1 comment:

  1. People are crazy. I've never met someone fit so well with their tattoos. These are great pictures. My favorites are the second and seventh one down and of course that last one is great.

    ReplyDelete